KRYTON PRODUCTS USED THE WORLD OVER
Below is a list of but a few of the major international structures which today include Kryton® International products. Projects of such magnitude and cost were not undertaken without absolute confidence on the part of decision-makers that Kryton products can be trusted.
The Kryton® group of companies holds a world-class reputation for superiority in competitive markets. Kryton® products have been used in projects of all sizes, and their worldwide success is well documented.
LARGE SCALE PROJECTS INCLUDE:
• Boeing Aircraft Co., Everett Washington: world’s largest volume building under a single roof.
• Coatzacolocos Bridge, Gulf of Mexico:world’s longest cable stayed bridge.
• Taiwan World Trade Center.
• Toronto International Airport, Ontario.
• Montreal Museum of Modern Art, Quebec
• Mekong River Bridge, linking Thailand to Laos.
• Hansom Subway System, Tokyo
• U.S. Dept of Energy
• Melbourne Underground Railway System, Australia
• British Naval Dry Docks, Portsmouth, England.
• Annacis Island Sewage Treatment Plant, B.C., Canada–Canada’s largest municipal project.
• Lincoln Tunnel, New York.
• Pipeline Sub Stations for Mexico City Water System
• Hans Strigdom Dam Tunnel, South Africa
• Manoa Tunnel Chlorinator Building, Honolulu